Cauliflower-Power Baked Mac & Cheese
1 head of caulifower, chopped
1 onion, sliced
4 cloves of garlic, sliced
2 cups of oat milk
2 cups of vegan cheese
3 tablespoons of nutritional yeast
1 sprig of rosemary
1 pound of large noodle pasta
salt and pepper
1. In a medium sized pot, add onion, garlic and rosemary - sweat until translucent and aromatic. Once onion is tender, add in cauliflower and continue to stir. Add a second large pot of seasoned water and bring it to a boil
2. Preheat your oven to 475f. Once cauliflower is tender, add in oat milk and bring to a boil. Once boiling reduce to a simmer. Remove the sprig of rosemary (it's a LOUD herb)
3. In your pot of water, throw in that tubular pasta and make sure you cook it until is soft but still undercooked. You're going to bake the pasta again so it will keep cooking when it's in the oven!
4. Drain that pasta, add a couple good splashes of oil to prevent cooking.
5. Blend up that cauliflower sauce in a vitamix on high with your 2 cups of vegan cheese and nutritional yeast until smooth, creamy and delicious. Mix it together in a large pot of bowl.
6. In an ovenproof baking dish, pour in your pasta (and any extra cauliflower cream!), add some oil on top and a good pinch of flaked salt. Bake for 20 minutes until the top is looking like a golden bronzed snack (much like yourself).
7. Throw on your best sweatsuit, turn on grey's anatomy and take the entire platter to the couch - crush immediately and pass out promptly. Live your life!